What was “Condivido”
“Condivido” was an educational project promoted jointly by Parole O_Stili and the Ministry of Education and aimed at parents, teachers and young secondary school students to encourage the use of non-hostile language on the Internet.
The initiative was based on the Manifesto of Non-Hostile Communication, the charter that was developed by the Parole O_Stili community to counter the spread of negative language on the Internet and officially inaugurated last February in the presence of Laura Boldrini, President of the Chamber of Deputies, and over 500 journalists, managers, politicians, teachers, communicators and influencers.
When and where
The event centred on the Manifesto of Non-Hostile Communication, which was reviewed and discussed by young people, guided by important and prominent figures.
The following guests were present in Milan, on the stage of the UniCredit Pavilion, and in Trieste, Matera and Cagliari:
• Franco Baresi, Brand Ambassador of AC Milan
• Gianluca di Marzio – Sky Sport journalist
• La cantante Chiara – winner of the sixth X Factor talent show
• Diana Del Bufalo – actress and singer
• Giorgia Palmas, television presenter
• Francesco Piccinini – Fanpage.it director
• Dario Gasparo – winner of the Italian Teacher Prize
• Angela Mauro – Huffington Post Italia journalist
• Alì Sohana – a young cultural mediator from Gambia
• I social media manager delle pagine Facebook Lercio e Commenti memorabili.
The social media managers of the Lercio and Commenti memorabili Facebook pages.
Lodovica Comello, actress and presenter of Italy’s Got Talent, also participated, with a video message.
Education Minister Valeria Fedeli also joined us.